Dancing auditions for kids in Andalusia are for kids who can perform. Is your child a natural dancer? Do they have the ability to quickly perform and learn difficult routines they find on YouTube and TV? They may have natural talent! In this article you will learn how to search for auditions in Andalusia and tips to prepare for the audition. You can search auditions for:
TV shows ◘ Plays ◘ Movies ◘ Commercials
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Andalusia: Preparation
Prior to the day of the audition there are some things you can do to increase success and improve your performance.
Practice Different Techniques. Practicing doesn’t mean doing the same action over and over again. Dancing auditions for kids in Andalusia normally demand dance routines that incorporate many different styles of dance.
Research the Audition. Learn information about the audition. Here are some key things to look for that will help you prepare:
- Location, date, time…duh
- Audition music
- Dress code restrictions (leotard or jeans?)
- Type of production the audition is for (commercial, movie, or play?)
Cross Training. Dancing auditions for kids in Andalusia could be physically demanding. You’ve probably heard the terms “cross fit” or “cross training” before. It simply means to train in different areas of fitness. For example, dancers benefit from cardio endurance. By regularly cycling, running, and swimming, dancers increase their stamina. Kids do these types of activities naturally. As parents, it is important you expose them to all different kinds of exercise, not just dance.
Rest. Resting is a general rule, but even more important when you need to be at your best and focus. Sleep well each night the week prior to the audition. The body doesn’t rejuvenate from exhaustion after just one night.
Day of the Audition: 7 Tips
1. HEALTHY BREAKFAST. Having a nice healthy breakfast the morning of the audition will not only give you energy, but gives the brain nutrients it needs to make quick decisions, focus, and troubleshoot.
2. LOOK PROFESSIONAL. Your appearance at the audition is CRUCIAL. The organization responsible for the audition is always looking at the physique and technique of the dancers. Wear tight fit clothes that are comfortable. You want to display your movements and physique. Loose clothes get in the way. Don’t wear baggy clothes that hide your body (unless otherwise indicated).
3. MOVE TO THE FRONT. Most dancing auditions for kids in Andalusia are organized in an overcrowded dance studio. Try to move to the front of the room so you have a good view of the choreographer and learn the routine. You will most likely switch lines at some point, but it’s helpful to have a clear view of the choreographer.
4. PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS. You will be forced to learn the routine very quickly. Don’t simply focus on the large blocks of movement (step, step, jump, turn, etc.). There are normally very detailed, subtle movements that are meant to be part of the routine. After you’ve learned the foundation of the routine, pay close attention to the more detailed movements in the neck, hands, toes, and face.
5. DON’T GET DISTRACTED. When you’re in a room full of other people, it’s common to watch everyone else. Focus on you! Pay attention to your motions and progress. Don’t compare yourself to the others, it just opens the door for jealousy and doubt, which will dramatically decrease your performance.
6. ASK QUESTIONS. Don’t be afraid to ask questions from the choreographers. Request to switch lines if you can’t see. Even if you’re not the one asking the question, listen to the answer and apply it to your performance.
7. WAIT ON THE SIDES. When you’re not dancing, wait on the sides of the room (unless specifically directed to another location). Don’t wait in the back. You can’t see!
Casting Companies and Talent Agencies in Andalusia, Alabama
Examples of Dancing Auditions for Kids in Andalusia
We’ve all become so accustomed to big dancing auditions for kids like those on “Little Big Shots” or “America’s Got Talent.” Actually, most dancing auditions for kids in Andalusia are not so fancy. Here are a few examples to give you a more realistic idea of what to expect:
[dyna dynami=”Dancing Auditions – YouTube”]
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Andalusia reviewed by Genny Marchan
Signing Up changed our lives!
“After creating a new account, I immediately gained access to dancing auditions in the area. Our kid was doing auditions within 2 weeks!”