Dancing auditions for kids in Boca Del Mar are for kids who can already perform. Does your child love to dance? Can they quickly learn and perform challenging routines they find on YouTube and TV? They may be a natural dancer! In this article you will learn how to search for auditions in Boca Del Mar and a couple tips to prepare for the audition. You can search auditions for:
TV shows ◘ Commercials ◘ Plays ◘ Movies
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Boca Del Mar: Preparation
Prior to the audition there are a few steps you can take to increase success and improve your performance.
Practice Different Techniques. Practicing doesn’t mean repeating the same action over and over again. Dancing auditions for kids in Boca Del Mar typically demand dance routines that incorporate many different styles of dance.
Research the Audition. Research information about the audition. Below are some standard things to look for that will help you prepare:
- Time, location, date…duh
- Dress code restrictions (jeans and t-shirt or ballet leotard)
- Type of production (commercial, movie, or play?)
Cross Train. Dancing auditions for kids in Boca Del Mar could be demanding. You’ve probably heard the terms “cross training” or “cross fit” before. It simply means to train across different areas. For example, dancers benefit from cardio exercises. By regularly running, cycling, and swimming, dancers build up stamina. Kids naturally do these types of activities. As a parent, it’s important you give them exposure to many different types of exercise, not just dance practice.
Rest Up. Being rested is a general rule, but especially important when you need to focus and be at your best. Get enough rest each night for a week prior to the audition. The body doesn’t recover from exhaustion overnight.
Day of the Audition: 7 Tips
1. EAT A GOOD BREAKFAST. Having a big healthy breakfast the morning of the audition will not only give your body energy, but gives the brain nutrients it needs to make quick decisions, focus, and troubleshoot.
2. LOOK PROFESSIONAL. Your appearance at the audition is EXTREMELY important. The team holding the audition is always looking at the physique and technique of the dancers. Wear tightly fitting clothing that is comfortable. You want to display your movements and physique. Loose clothes get in the way of this. Don’t wear baggy clothing that hides your body (unless otherwise indicated).
3. FRONT OF THE GROUP. Lots of dancing auditions for kids in Boca Del Mar are organized in an overcrowded studio. Try to move to the front of the group so you have a good view of the choreographer and learn the routine. You will most likely switch lines at some point, but it helps to get a clear view of the choreographer.
4. BE PRECISE. You will be forced to learn the routine quickly. Don’t simply focus on the large blocks of movement (step, jump, step, turn, etc.). There are normally very detailed, precise movements that are meant to be part of the routine. Once you’ve learned the foundation of the routine, pay close attention to the more detailed movements in the face, neck, toes, and hands.
5. WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF. When you’re in a room full of others, there is a tendency to look at everyone else. Focus on you! Concentrate on your progress and movements. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else, it just opens the door for jealousy and doubt, which will dramatically decrease your performance.
6. ASK QUESTIONS. Don’t be afraid to ask questions from the choreographers. Request to switch lines if you can’t see. Even if you’re not the one asking the question, pay attention to the answer and apply it to your performance.
7. WAIT ON THE SIDES. Whenever you’re not dancing, wait on the sides of the room (unless specifically directed to another location). Don’t go to the back of the room. You can’t see!
Casting Companies and Talent Agencies in Boca Del Mar, Florida
Examples of Dancing Auditions for Kids in Boca Del Mar
We’ve all become so accustomed to major dancing auditions for kids like those on “Little Big Shots” or “America’s Got Talent.” Actually, many dancing auditions for kids in Boca Del Mar are not so glamorous. Here are a few examples to give you a more realistic idea of what to expect:
[dyna dynami=”Dancing Auditions – YouTube”]
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Boca Del Mar reviewed by Myriam Canale
I Love this Site!
“Immediately after opening an account, We immediately got access to auditions in the area. Our child was doing auditions within 1 week!”