Dancing auditions for kids in Kennedale are for kids that perform. Is your child a natural dancer? Can they quickly learn and perform difficult routines they like on TV and the internet? They may be a natural dancer! In this post will will show you how to search for auditions in Kennedale and how to prepare for the audition. You will find auditions for:
TV shows ◘ Commercials ◘ Plays ◘ Movies
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Kennedale: Preparing
Prior to the audition there are a couple things you can do to improve your performance and increase success.
Practice Different Techniques Regularly. Practicing doesn’t mean doing the same action over and over again. Dancing auditions for kids in Kennedale normally demand dance routines that incorporate many different styles of dance.
Study the Audition. Learn information about the audition. Below are some standard things to look for that will help you prepare:
- Time, location, date…duh
- Audition music
- Dress code restrictions (ballet leotard or jeans?)
- Type of production the audition is for (play, commercial, or movie?)
Versatility. Dancing auditions for kids in Kennedale will be physically demanding. You’ve probably heard the terms “cross fit” or “cross training” before. It simply means to train in different areas of fitness. For example, dancers benefit from cardio endurance. By regularly cycling, swimming, and running, dancers build up their stamina. Kids naturally do these types of activities. As a parent, it is important you give them exposure to many different kinds of exercise, not just dancing.
Rest Up. Resting is a general rule, but especially important when getting ready for an audition. Sleep well each night for a week before an audition. The body won’t rejuvenate from a week’s worth of exhaustion overnight.
At the Audition: 7 Tips
1. EAT A GOOD BREAKFAST. Having a big healthy breakfast the morning of the audition will not only give you energy, but gives your brain nutrients it needs to make quick decisions, focus, and troubleshoot.
2. LOOK PROFESSIONAL. Your appearance at the audition is CRUCIAL. The company holding the audition is always looking at the technique and physique of the dancers. Wear tight fit clothes that are comfortable. You want to display your physique and movements. Loose clothing gets in the way of this. Don’t wear baggy clothes that hide your body (unless specifically indicated).
3. FRONT OF THE GROUP. Lots of dancing auditions for kids in Kennedale take place in an overcrowded studio. Try to get to the front of the room so you have a good view of the choreographer to learn the routine. You will most likely switch lines at some point, but it’s helpful to have a clear view of the routine.
4. BE PRECISE. You will be forced to memorize the routine very quickly. Don’t just focus on the large pieces of movement (step, step, jump, turn, etc.). There are usually very specific, subtle movements that are meant to be part of the routine. After you understand the foundation of the routine, pay close attention to the more precise movements in the neck, face, hands, and toes.
5. DON’T GET DISTRACTED. When you’re in a room full of others, it’s common to watch what everyone else is doing. Focus on you! Pay attention to your progress and motions. Don’t compare yourself to the others, it just opens the door for doubt and jealousy, which will ruins your performance.
6. ASK QUESTIONS. Don’t be afraid to ask questions from the choreographers. Request to switch location if you can’t see. Even if you’re not the one asking the question, listen carefully to the answer and apply it to your performance.
7. WAIT ON THE SIDES. Whenever you’re not dancing, wait on the sides of the room (unless explicitly directed to another location). Do not wait in the back. You can’t see!
Talent Agencies and Casting Companies in Kennedale, Texas
Examples of Dancing Auditions for Kids in Kennedale
Everyone has become so used to major dancing auditions for kids like those on “America’s Got Talent” or “Little Big Shots.” In reality, many dancing auditions for kids in Kennedale are not so extravagant. Here are a few examples to give you a more realistic idea of what to expect:
[dyna dynami=”Dancing Auditions – YouTube”]
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Kennedale reviewed by Mao Meares
I Highly Recommend this Service!
“After registering an account, I immediately had access to auditions in the area. Our kid was doing auditions within 3 weeks!”