Dancing auditions for kids in Palm Valley are for kids who can perform. Is your child a natural dancer? Can they quickly learn and perform difficult routines they like on TV and the internet? They may be a natural! In this post you will learn how to search for auditions in Palm Valley and how to prepare for the audition. You can search auditions for:
Commercials ◘ TV Shows ◘ Movies ◘ Plays
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Palm Valley: Preparation
Before the day of the audition there are several things you can do to improve your performance and increase success.
Practice Different Techniques Regularly. Practicing doesn’t mean doing the same thing over and over again. Dancing auditions for kids in Palm Valley normally demand routines that incorporate many different styles of dance.
Study the Audition. Research details about the audition. Below are some key things to look for that will help you prepare:
- Location, time, date…duh
- Music used for the audition
- Dress code restrictions (leotard or jeans and t-shirt?)
- Type of production the audition is for (play, movie, or commercial?)
Versatility. Dancing auditions for kids in Palm Valley will be demanding. You’ve probably heard the terms “cross fit” or “cross training” before. It simply means to train across other areas of fitness. For example, dancers benefit from cardio endurance. By regularly running, cycling, and swimming, dancers increase their stamina. Kids naturally do these types of activities. As a parent, it’s important you expose them to many different types of exercise, not just dance practice.
Rest Up. Resting is a general rule, but even more important when you need to be at your best and focus. Get sufficient rest every night the week prior to an audition. The body doesn’t recover from a week’s worth of exhaustion overnight.
Day of the Audition: 7 Tips
1. EAT A HEALTHY BREAKFAST. Having a nice healthy breakfast the morning of the audition not only gives you energy, but provides the brain nutrients it needs to focus, troubleshoot, and make quick decisions.
2. PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE. Your appearance at the audition is CRUCIAL. The organization responsible for the audition is always looking at the technique and physique of the dancers. Wear tight fit clothing that is comfortable. You want to display your physique and movements. Loose fitting clothing gets in the way. Don’t wear baggy clothing that hides your body (unless otherwise requested).
3. GET IN THE FRONT. Lots of dancing auditions for kids in Palm Valley take place in an overcrowded studio. Try to move to the front of the room so you have a good view of the choreographer and learn the routine. You will most likely switch positions at some point, but it’s helpful to get a clear view of the routine.
4. BE PRECISE. You may be forced to learn the routine quickly. Don’t just focus on the large sections of movement (step, step, jump, turn, etc.). There are typically very detailed, subtle movements that are intended to be part of the routine. After you’ve learned the foundation of the routine, pay closer attention to the more detailed movements in the face, toes, hands, and neck.
5. FOCUS ON YOURSELF. When you’re in a room surrounded by others, there is a tendency to look at what everyone else is doing. Focus on you! Pay attention to your progress and movements. Don’t compare yourself to others, it just opens the door for doubt and jealousy, which will decreases your performance.
6. ASK QUESTIONS. Don’t be afraid to ask questions from the choreographers. Request to switch lines if you can’t see. Even if you’re not the one asking the question, pay attention to the answer and apply it to your performance.
7. WAIT ON THE SIDES. When you’re not dancing, move to the sides of the room (unless specifically directed to another location). Don’t wait in the back of the room. You can’t see!
Casting Companies and Talent Agencies in Palm Valley, Florida
Examples of Dancing Auditions for Kids in Palm Valley
We’ve all become so accustomed to major dancing auditions for kids like those on “Little Big Shots” or “America’s Got Talent.” But the reality is, many dancing auditions for kids in Palm Valley are not so fancy. Here are a couple examples to give you a more realistic idea of what to expect:
[dyna dynami=”Dancing Auditions – YouTube”]
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Palm Valley reviewed by Ben Bjelland
I Can’t Speak More Highly of this Site!
“After registering a new account, I started getting access to auditions immediately. Our kid was auditioning within 3 weeks!”