Dancing auditions for kids in San Juan are for children that already perform. Is your child a natural dancer? Can they quickly perform and learn challenging dance routines they like on the internet and TV? They may be a natural! In this post will will show you how to search for auditions in San Juan and some tips to prepare for the audition. You will find auditions for:
TV shows ◘ Commercials ◘ Plays ◘ Movies
Dancing Auditions for Kids in San Juan: Preparation
Before the day of the audition there are a couple steps you can take to improve your performance and increase success.
Practice Different Techniques Regularly. Practicing doesn’t mean doing the same action over and over again. Dancing auditions for kids in San Juan usually require dance routines that incorporate many different styles of dance.
Research the Audition. Learn information about the audition. Below are some crucial things to look for that will help you prepare:
- Location, time, date…duh
- Music used during the audition
- Dress code (ballet leotard or jeans?)
- Type of production the audition is for (commercial, movie, or play?)
Versatility. Dancing auditions for kids in San Juan will be demanding. You’ve probably heard the terms “cross training” or “cross fit” before. It simply means to train in other areas of fitness. For example, dancers benefit from cardio endurance. By regularly running, swimming and cycling, dancers build stamina. Children do these types of activities naturally. As a parent, it is important you expose them to all different kinds of exercise, not only dance.
Resting. Getting rest is always a good rule, but even more important when you need to be at your best and focus. Sleep well each night for the week prior to an audition. The body won’t rejuvenate from a week’s worth of exhaustion after just one night.
Audition Day: 7 Tips
1. HEALTHY BREAKFAST. Having a nice healthy breakfast the morning of your audition not only gives you energy, but provides the brain nutrients it needs to focus, troubleshoot, and make quick decisions.
2. PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE. Your appearance at the audition is CRUCIAL. The organization responsible for the audition is always looking at the physique and technique of the dancers. Wear tightly fitting clothing that is comfortable. You want to display your movements and physique. Loose clothes get in the way of this. Don’t wear baggy clothes that hide your body (unless otherwise requested).
3. MOVE TO THE FRONT. Most dancing auditions for kids in San Juan are organized in an overcrowded dance studio. Try to get to the front of the group so you can see the choreographer and learn the dance routine. You will most likely switch lines at some point, but it’s helpful to have a clear view of the choreographer.
4. PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS. You may be forced to memorize the routine quickly. Don’t just focus on the large sections of movement (step, step, jump, turn, etc.). There are normally very specific, subtle movements that are meant to be part of the routine. After you’ve learned the foundation of the routine, pay close attention to the more detailed movements in the face, toes, hands, and neck.
5. DON’T GET DISTRACTED. When you’re in a room surrounded by other people, it’s natural to watch what everyone else is doing. Focus on you! Pay attention to your progress and movements. Don’t compare yourself to anyone, it just opens the door for jealousy and doubt, which will ruins your performance.
6. ASK QUESTIONS. Don’t be afraid to ask the choreographers any questions you have. Request to switch location if you can’t see. Even if you’re not the one asking the question, listen carefully to the answer and apply it to your performance.
7. WAIT ON THE SIDES. When you’re not dancing, move to the sides of the room (unless specifically directed to another location). Don’t wait in the back of the room. You can’t see!
Casting Companies and Talent Agencies in San Juan, Washington
Examples of Dancing Auditions for Kids in San Juan
We’ve all become so used to major dancing auditions for kids like those on “Little Big Shots” or “America’s Got Talent.” Actually, the majority of dancing auditions for kids in San Juan are not so fancy. Here are some examples to give you a more realistic idea of what to expect:
[dyna dynami=”Dancing Auditions – YouTube”]
Dancing Auditions for Kids in San Juan reviewed by Arianna Milani
I Love this Site!
“Immediately after signing up for an account, We immediately had access to dancing auditions in our location. My kid was doing auditions within 1 week!”