Dancing auditions for kids in Silver Springs Shores are for kids that already perform. Does your child love to dance? Do they have the capacity to quickly perform and learn complicated dance routines they find on TV and the internet? They may be a natural dancer! In this article will will show you how to search for auditions in Silver Springs Shores and tips to prepare for the audition. You will find auditions for:
TV shows ◘ Plays ◘ Movies ◘ Commercials
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Silver Springs Shores: How to Prepare
Before the audition there are several things you can do to improve your performance and increase success.
Practice Different Techniques. Practicing doesn’t mean repeating the same action over and over. Dancing auditions for kids in Silver Springs Shores usually require dance routines that incorporate many different styles of dance.
Research the Audition. Learn information about the audition. Below are some typical things to look for that will help you prepare:
- Location, time, date…duh
- Dress code (jeans or ballet leotard)
- Production type (movie, commercial, or play?)
Cross Training. Dancing auditions for kids in Silver Springs Shores could be demanding. You’ve probably heard the terms “cross fit” or “cross training” before. It simply means to train in other areas of fitness. For example, dancers benefit from cardio endurance. By regularly running, cycling, and swimming, dancers build up their stamina. Children naturally do these types of activities. As parents, it is important you expose them to many different types of exercise, not only dance practice.
Resting. Getting rest is always a good rule, but even more important when you need to focus and be at your best. Sleep well each night the week prior to the audition. The body won’t rejuvenate from a week’s worth of exhaustion overnight.
Day of the Audition: 7 Tips
1. HEALTHY BREAKFAST. Having a big healthy breakfast just before your audition not only gives you energy, but gives your brain nutrients it needs to focus, troubleshoot, and make quick decisions.
2. LOOK PROFESSIONAL. Your appearance at the audition is EXTREMELY important. The company holding the audition is always looking at the physique and technique of the dancers. Wear tight fit clothes that are comfortable. You want to display your physique and movements. Loose clothes get in the way. Don’t wear baggy clothing that hides your body (unless otherwise indicated).
3. GET IN THE FRONT. Most dancing auditions for kids in Silver Springs Shores take place in an overcrowded dance studio. Try to get to the front of the room so you can see the choreographer and learn the routine. You will most likely switch lines at some point, but it helps to get a clear view of the choreographer.
4. BE PRECISE. You may be forced to memorize the routine quickly. Don’t just focus on the large pieces of movement (step, jump, turn, step, etc.). There are normally very specific, subtle movements that are intended to be part of the routine. Once you understand the foundation of the routine, pay close attention to the more precise movements in the face, toes, hands, and neck.
5. WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF. When you’re in a room full of other people, it’s natural to look at what everyone else is doing. Focus on you! Pay attention to your progress and motions. Don’t compare yourself to the others, it just opens the door for doubt and jealousy, which will dramatically decrease your performance.
6. ASK QUESTIONS. Don’t be afraid to ask questions from the choreographers. Ask to switch positions if you can’t see. Even if someone else is asking the question, listen carefully to the answer and apply it to your performance.
7. WAIT ON THE SIDES. When you’re not dancing, wait on the sides of the room (unless explicitly directed to another location). Don’t wait in the back of the room. You can’t see!
Talent Agencies and Casting Companies in Silver Springs Shores, Florida
Examples of Dancing Auditions for Kids in Silver Springs Shores
We’ve all become so used to major dancing auditions for kids like those on “America’s Got Talent” or “Little Big Shots.” In reality, many dancing auditions for kids in Silver Springs Shores are not so glamorous. Here are a few examples to give you a more realistic idea of what to expect:
[dyna dynami=”Dancing Auditions – YouTube”]
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Silver Springs Shores reviewed by Frida Madero
I Love this Service!
“After opening a new account, I began getting access to auditions immediately. My child was at auditions within 1 week!”