Dancing auditions for kids in Vero Beach are designed for children that perform. Is your child a natural dancer? Do they have the ability to quickly perform and learn difficult routines they find on YouTube and TV? They may be a natural! In this post will will show you how to search for auditions in Vero Beach and a couple tips to prepare for the audition. You can search auditions for:
TV shows ◘ Commercials ◘ Plays ◘ Movies
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Vero Beach: How to Prepare
Before the day of the audition there are a few things you can do to improve your performance and increase your chances for success.
Regularly Practice Different Techniques. Practicing doesn’t mean doing the same thing over and over again. Dancing auditions for kids in Vero Beach usually demand dance routines that include many different styles of dance.
Learn about the Audition. Learn as much information about the audition as possible. These are some standard things to look for that will help you prepare:
- Time, location, date…duh
- Dress code (ballet leotard or jeans and t-shirt?)
- Type of production (movie, commercial, or play?)
Versatility. Dancing auditions for kids in Vero Beach can be demanding. You’ve probably heard the terms “cross training” or “cross fit” before. It simply means to train across different areas of fitness. For example, dancers benefit from cardio endurance. By regularly running, cycling, and swimming, dancers increase stamina. Kids naturally do these types of activities. As a parent, it is important you give them exposure to all different types of exercise, not just dance.
Rest. Resting is a general rule, but especially important when getting ready for an audition. Sleep well every night for a week before an audition. The body won’t rejuvenate from a week’s worth of exhaustion overnight.
Audition Day: 7 Tips
1. EAT A HEALTHY BREAKFAST. Having a big healthy breakfast the morning of your audition will not only give you energy, but gives your brain nutrients it needs to focus, make quick decisions, and troubleshoot.
2. LOOK PROFESSIONAL. Your appearance at the audition is VERY important. The organization responsible for the audition is always looking at the physique and technique of the dancers. Wear tightly fitting clothes that are comfortable. You want to display your movements and physique. Loose fitting clothing gets in the way. Don’t wear baggy clothing that hides your body (unless specifically indicated).
3. GET IN THE FRONT. Lots of dancing auditions for kids in Vero Beach are organized in an overcrowded dance studio. Try to move to the front of the group so you can see the choreographer and learn the dance routine. You will most likely switch positions at some point, but it helps to have a clear view of the routine.
4. ATTENTION TO DETAIL. You may be forced to learn the routine very quickly. Don’t simply focus on the large pieces of movement (step, turn, step, jump, etc.). There are typically very specific, precise movements that are meant to be part of the routine. Once you’ve learned the foundation of the routine, pay close attention to the more detailed movements in the neck, hands, toes, and face.
5. DON’T GET DISTRACTED. When you’re in a room surrounded by others, it’s natural to look at what everyone else is doing. Focus on you! Improve your progress and motions. Don’t compare yourself to the others, it just opens the door for doubt and jealousy, which will dramatically decrease your performance.
6. ASK QUESTIONS. Don’t be afraid to ask questions from the choreographers. Request to switch location if you can’t see. Even if you’re not the one asking the question, listen carefully to the answer and apply it to your performance.
7. WAIT ON THE SIDES. When you’re not dancing, move to the sides of the room (unless specifically directed to another location). Do not wait in the back. You can’t see!
Talent Agencies and Casting Companies in Vero Beach, Florida
Examples of Dancing Auditions for Kids in Vero Beach
Everyone has become so used to big dancing auditions for kids like those on “America’s Got Talent” or “Little Big Shots.” In reality, the majority of dancing auditions for kids in Vero Beach are not so extravagant. Here are a few examples to give you a more realistic idea of what to expect:
[dyna dynami=”Dancing Auditions – YouTube”]
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Vero Beach reviewed by Morris Naylor
I Highly Recommend this Site!
“Right after registering a new account, We began getting access to auditions immediately. My kid was doing auditions within 2 weeks!”