Dancing auditions for kids in Wickenburg are for children that perform. Does your child love to dance? Do they have the ability to quickly learn and perform complicated routines they watch on the internet and TV? They may have natural talent! In this article will will show you how to search for auditions in Wickenburg and how to prepare for the audition. You can search auditions for:
TV shows ◘ Commercials ◘ Plays ◘ Movies
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Wickenburg: Preparing
Before the audition there are some steps you can take to increase chances for success and improve your performance.
Regularly Practice Different Techniques. Practicing doesn’t mean doing the same thing over and over again. Dancing auditions for kids in Wickenburg usually require routines that include many different styles of dance.
Learn about the Audition. Research details about the audition. Below are some crucial things to look for that will help you prepare:
- Date, location, time…duh
- Audition music
- Dress code (leotard or jeans and t-shirt?)
- Production type (play, movie, or commercial?)
Cross Training. Dancing auditions for kids in Wickenburg will be demanding. You’ve probably heard the terms “cross training” or “cross fit” before. It simply means to train across other areas. For example, dancers benefit from cardio exercises. By regularly cycling, swimming, and running, dancers build their stamina. Kids do these types of activities naturally. As a parent, it is important you give them exposure to all different types of exercise, not just dance practice.
Rest Up. Getting rest is generally a good rule, but even more important when you need to focus and be at your best. Get sufficient rest every night for the week before the audition. The body won’t recover from a week’s worth of exhaustion in one night.
Day of the Audition: 7 Tips
1. HEALTHY BREAKFAST. Having a big healthy breakfast just before the audition will not only give your body energy, but gives the brain nutrients it needs to focus, troubleshoot, and make quick decisions.
2. PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE. Your appearance at the audition is EXTREMELY important. The company holding the audition is always looking at the technique and physique of the dancers. Wear tight fit clothing that is comfortable. You want to display your movements and physique. Loose clothing gets in the way of this. Don’t wear baggy clothes that hide your body (unless specifically indicated).
3. GET IN THE FRONT. Many dancing auditions for kids in Wickenburg are organized in an overcrowded studio. Try to move to the front of the group so you have a good view of the choreographer to learn the dance routine. You will most likely switch lines at some point, but it helps to have a clear view of the choreographer.
4. PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS. You may be forced to learn the routine quickly. Don’t just focus on the large sections of movement (step, turn, jump, step, etc.). There are typically very detailed, subtle movements that are intended to be part of the routine. After you’ve learned the foundation of the routine, pay close attention to the more precise movements in the face, toes, hands, and neck.
5. WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF. When you’re in a room surrounded by others, it’s common to look at everyone else. Focus on you! Pay attention to your progress and motions. Don’t compare yourself to the others, it just opens the door for doubt and jealousy, which will decreases your performance.
6. ASK QUESTIONS. Don’t be afraid to ask questions from the choreographers. Request to switch lines if you can’t see. Even if someone else is asking the question, listen to the answer and apply it to your performance.
7. WAIT ON THE SIDES. When you’re not dancing, move to the sides of the room (unless specifically directed to another location). Do not wait in the back. You can’t see!
Talent Agencies and Casting Companies in Wickenburg, Arizona
Examples of Dancing Auditions for Kids in Wickenburg
We’ve all become so used to major dancing auditions for kids like those on “America’s Got Talent” or “Little Big Shots.” Actually, many dancing auditions for kids in Wickenburg are not so extravagant. Here are some examples to give you a more realistic idea of what to expect:
[dyna dynami=”Dancing Auditions – YouTube”]
Dancing Auditions for Kids in Wickenburg reviewed by Shawana Fiscus
I Highly Recommend this Service!
“After signing up for a new account, We started getting access to auditions immediately. Our child was at auditions within 2 weeks!”