Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on Tuesday, March 27th and Wednesday, March 28th in Atlanta, Georgia.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- CASTING for boys, girls, of ALL ages to be potential adopted kids at an Adoption Fun Fair!! This is a fair when adoptive parents meet-and-greet with potential foster kids that are looking to be adopted!! This is wonderful, fun scene that will take place in a park.
- – Ages 3 to 17 !!!!
- ALL AGES of KIDS
- ALL ethnicities
About Instant Family:
According to Variety, the movie is about a couple who choose to start a family and adopt a child through the foster-care system, only to find themselves raising three wild kids who have no interest in being parented. The movie stars Mark Wahlberg.
To audition for a role in Instant Family, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Instant Family Casting Call
New POST for “INSTANT FAMILY ” – NEW KIDS & TEENS!!!
Adoption Fun Fair scene in a PARK!!
– working next TUES 3/27 and WED 3/28 – BOTH DAYS
Please read over carefully – this is a long post with a lot of info
and a few hidden easter eggs.
CASTING for boys, girls, of ALL ages to be potential adopted kids at an Adoption Fun Fair!! This is a fair when adoptive parents meet-and-greet with potential foster kids that are looking to be adopted!! This is wonderful, fun scene that will take place in a park.
- Ages 3 to 17 !!!!
- ALL AGES of KIDS
- ALL ethnicities
- If you have more than one child , submit them together. We cannot guarantee that all siblings will be selected, but we try and usually do book siblings!!.
- The children in different age groups, work different amounts of hours, so if you have multiple kids, that span a large age range, IF you are selected , you will need to possibly have a 2nd chaperone with the kids. Also NOTE that we will NOT be booking real parents on camera with booked kids in this scene.
- <<<NEW FACES ONLY>>> If your child worked last week, they are not eligible for this scene.
- We will be presenting certain kids to the director to be featured. ALL kids will have great exposure in the scenes, but there WILL be a few that will interact with our lead cast, as kids certain parent characters are interested in possibly adopting!!
Working next TUES 3/27 and WED 3/28 – BOTH DAYS
Filming in Atlanta
Pay rate – $90 for 8 hours with OT after that, each day.
PLEASE SUBMIT TO: projects1@TSCasting.com
SUBJECT LINE: “FUN FAIR”
Booking emails for this will go out starting this Wed.
You have time to submit correctly
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS:
CURRENT, CLEAR, PHOTOS !!! SEND CURRENT PHOTOS ONLY. You must send current photos of your kids.
Take photo of them in good light, one smiling and one non -smiling, full length and then one from the chest up.
Please do NOT send photos with hats or sunglasses and in group settings. You can send a photo of siblings together, however it MUST be clear who is who.
If you have professional photos, you MUST include candid photos as well, as instructed.
Then please List the following:
….(NOTE: if submitting more than one child, please list each child’s info clearly, in LIST form, and so we know who is who!)
First and Last NAME (s)
FIrst and Last NAME of Parent (if submitting for a minor)
PHONE NUMBER (s)
CITY & STATE (where you will be coming from!)
- SUBMIT SIBLINGS IN ONE COMPLETE EMAIL!!!
- SUBMIT ONE, COMPLETE TIME. IF you submit and you need to send another email because you forgot info or to attach your photos, etc… …please send ONE NEW, REVISED , COMPLETE email.