Is your child a great singer? Do they have the ability to quickly learn complicated songs they hear on YouTube, TV, or the radio? They may have natural talent! Singing auditions for kids in Lebanon are designed to scout kids who can perform in front of an audience or for:
TV shows ◘ Movies ◘ Concerts ◘ Plays ◘ Commercials
Singing Auditions for Kids in Lebanon: Preparation
Get a Vocal Teacher. A vocal coach can help you choose a song that promotes your strengths. He/she can teach you techniques to advance the individuality of your voice. He/she will also give you exercises to practice that will dramatically improve sound strength, range, and intonation. Singing auditions for kids in Lebanon have varying requirements. A vocal instructor will give you the support you need to prepare for all of them.
Know what you’re auditioning for. Know what kind of show, competition or venue you are auditioning for. Choose a song appropriate for the event. If it’s an open choice, stick to your strengths.
Solo or choral? Are you going to be singing in a choral arrangement or as a solo performance? It can be a huge difference. Having the ability to carry your part in harmony with others is different than singing alone. Singing auditions for kids in Lebanon could request you to do one or both.
Allow your voice time to rest. The voice gets tired very quickly if you’re not used to constant singing. Avoid any exhausting activities that require you to raise your voice, such as cheering at a concert or outside activities that require you to scream over far distances. Ensure you get sufficient sleep the night before your audition. This will help your voice rest.
The Audition: 7 Tips
1. CHOOSE MUSIC NOT OUTSIDE YOUR CAPABILITIES. There is an inclination to choose a song for an audition that “shows off” your talent. Singing auditions for kids in Lebanon are rarely about finding someone who already has superstar talent. They are usually for hiring someone with talent that can meet the needs of the production. Select a song that plays to your strengths, but aren’t so challenging that you risk failing the audition.
2. SELECT AN APPROPRIATE MUSIC STYLE. Select a piece of music that is appropriate to the audition. If you are auditioning for a hip hop commercial, don’t choose a country song for the audition.
3. AVOID OBSCENITIES. Don’t use a song with obscenities or potentially improper material. The last thing you want is to insult the staff. Singing auditions for kids in Lebanon mostly focus on wholesome family material. Select a song that is challenging but has a positive message.
4. DO VOCAL WARMUPS. Warm up your voice before you get to the audition premises. Unless told otherwise, you shouldn’t expect to be given a place for warmups. Do them at home, in the car on the way on the way if you have to, or in the hotel. Just because they’re singing auditions for kids in Lebanon, doesn’t mean they won’t be challenging. Vocal warmups are always recommended when performing.
5. PREPARE YOUR PRESENTATION. Before you ever enter the audition location, prepare yourself. You may not know exactly what the judges expect, but you can plan your actions. Plan how you’re going to enter the room, how you’ll handle| the microphone, how you will present yourself to the director, how you will describe the music and the reason you chose it.
6. MINIMIZE YOUR MOVEMENT. Unless you have been directed to include dancing with the music, avoid too much movement on stage. Singing auditions for kids in Lebanon don’t typically require a lot of on-stage movement. Don’t wander around and only use hand/body gestures that are part of the song and natural (e.g., pointing to yourself when singing the words “me” or “we”.
7. DON’T APOLOGIZE AND BE CONFIDENT. It may appear to be the right thing to do when you err, but don’t apologize. Judges are searching for someone with confidence. When you say things like, “I wasn’t in my best voice today” or, “My voice isn’t warm enough,” it shows that you weren’t prepared. Be confident in yourself. Get prepared prior to the audition. If you make a mistake, keep singing. Do your best, and don’t look back!
Examples of Singing Auditions for Kids in Lebanon
We are all so used to prime time competitions like “America’s Got Talent.” In reality, most singing auditions for kids in Lebanon are not on TV. Here are a couple examples of singing auditions, to prepare you:
[dyna dynami=”Singing Auditions – YouTube”]
Acting Auditions for Kids in Lebanon reviewed by Lovie Portugal
I Highly Recommend this Service!
“After creating an account, I started getting access to auditions immediately. My child was doing auditions within 1 week!”